An Affordable Fly-In Safari – Travelling November to March
Fly-in Safaris can be notoriously expensive but are often the best option if you want to avoid long travelling days between parks on bumpy roads. This safari allows you to ‘fly-in’ and gives you the flexibility of having your very own safari vehicle and guide, staying in a range of excellent mid-range safari lodges and camps.
It also takes into account the migration seasons. In addition to the Great Migration happening in the Serengeti Ecosystem, there is a migration of
animals in the Tarangire-Manyara Ecosystem.
- From November to March, we stay in the Manyara area where in addition to the year-round residents, animals move into the area in search of new grasses,
water and to have their young. During this period the area is also has a rich population of birdlife including flamingos as well as migrants from the
- In the Serengeti, we follow The Great Migration where over 2 million wildebeest and thousands of Zebra move roughly in a clockwise direction
throughout the year. In November we spend three nights in the Central Serengeti and from December to March we stay for one night in the central
area and two in the southern area of the park.
- We visit Ngorongoro Crater and stay at a lodge on the crater rim.
This is a private safari and therefore can be tailor-made to suit.
Planning on travelling June to October? Check out our Wings Over Tanzania June to October Safari
Tour Name: Wings Over Tanzania (Nov-Mar) - Comfort
Duration: 8 days
Touring Style: Private Safari
Grade: Comfortable Camps & Lodges
Local Payment? No
Starts: Kilimanjaro International Airport
Ends: Kilimanjaro International Airport
Includes: As per the detailed itinerary
4WD Landscuier Safari Vehicle with pop-pp viewing hatch, Local planes (Cessna Caravan or similar)
- Private airport transfers from Kilimanjaro International Airport return
- Transportation in a private 4WD Toyota Landcruiser Safari Vehicle with an English Speaking Guide (1 guide from
- Manyara to Manyara & 1 guide in the Serengeti)
- Meals and accommodation as described in the itinerary
- Water, tea and coffee in the safari vehicle
- All entrance, park and conservation fees
- Scheduled flights from Arusha to Manyara, Manyara to Serengeti & Serengeti to Arusha.
- Per person Based on two people travelling twin share.
- Contact us for single supplement rates.
- Discounts apply for groups of 6 travellers and children aged 4-11 years sharing a triple room with two adults.
from: NZ$9,330 per person
from: NZ$9,300 per person
from: NZ$9,005 per person
from: NZ$8295 per person
from: NZ$9,300 per person
from: NZ$9,535 per person