Follow the Great Migration and more on this truly small group Tanzania safari with ATB Safaris. Guaranteed window seat!
On this safari, you will follow the Migration in the Serengeti, and well as enjoying game drives in Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks and in the Ngorongoro Crater. It is also easily extended to add in more time on safari or a beach break in Zanzibar.
You will stay in affordable lodges and permanent tented camps – all ensuite. However, you won’t have to compromise and travel with a crowd!
All small group safaris depart with a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 6, so everyone has a window seat. There are options available to start this safari from Nairobi, Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar, please contact us for more information.
Tour Name: Tanzania Northern Highlights
Duration: 7 days
Touring Style: Small Group or Private - Non Participation
Grade: Accommodated - Affordable
Local Payment? No
Starts: Kilimanjaro International Airport
Ends: Kilimanjaro International Airport + Post Safari Options Available
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Small Group Tours:
Early Booking Bonus – Book 6 or more months in advance
Pre Tanzania Northern Highlights Tour – one additional night half board at African View Lodge or similar with a shared full day game drive + walking safari in Arusha National Park with a picnic lunch.
*departs with a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 6 people.
2024 Dates & Rates:
Per person twin share from: NZD4,432
Single Supplement from: NZD743
Child aged 12-15 twin or triple sharing with an adult(s): NZD2,677
13 Jan – 19 Jan (SOLD OUT)
13 Jan – 19 Jan (SOLD OUT) – second departure
27 Jan – 02 Feb (SOLD OUT)
27 Jan – 02 Feb (3 places) – second departure
10 Feb – 16 Feb (1 places available)
24 Feb – 01 Mar (SOLD OUT)
09 Mar – 15 Mar (6 places available)
08 Jun – 14 Jun (6 places available)
22 Jun – 28 Jun (6 places available)
06 Jul – 12 Jul (4 places available)
20 Jul – 26 Jul (4 places available)
10 Aug – 16 Aug (1 places available)
24 Aug – 30 Aug (6 places available)
07 Sep – 13 Sep (Waitlist)
21 Sep – 27 Sep (SOLD OUT)
05 Oct – 11 Oct (4 places available)
19 Oct – 25 Oct (Waitlist)
09 Nov – 15 Nov (6 places available)
23 Nov – 29 Nov (6 places available)
21 Dec – 27 Dec (6 places available)
28 Dec – 03 Jan (6 places available)
Contact us to quote based on your group numbers and travel dates. The Early Booking Bonus does not apply to Private Tours.
4×4 Safari Vehicle (Toyota Landcruiser or similar). Each guest will enjoy a window seat and during game drives the roof will open, ensuring unspoiled views.
- Shared Airport Transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha.
- Small Group Safari from Arusha to Arusha with a guaranteed window seat in a Toyota Landcruiser Safari Vehicle with an English-Speaking Guide
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All entrance/park/conservation fees on the safari
- Coffee plantation tour and Sangaiwe Hill Nature Walk (note these activities are weather dependent)
- Bottled water/tea/coffee in the vehicle while on safari
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transfer from Arusha to Kilimanjaro International Airport if required at the end of the safari
- AMREF Flying Doctors Insurance
- Optional Activities
- Meals and drinks other than those stated as included
- Items of a personal nature i.e Laundry
- Tanzania Visa (E-Visa)
- Travel Insurance: All guests must have comprehensive personal travel insurance and medical cover
Want to include Zanzibar? Then check out the 12 day Tanzania Northern Highlights Safari + Zanzibar Beach itinerary.