An Affordable Fly-In Safari – Travelling June to October
Fly-in Safaris can be notoriously expensive but are often the best option if you want to avoid long travelling days between parks on bumpy roads. This safari allows you to ‘fly-in’ and gives you the flexibility of having your very own safari vehicle and guide, staying in a range of excellent mid-range safari lodges and camps.
It also takes into account the migration seasons. In addition to the Great Migration happening in the Serengeti Ecosystem, there is a migration of
animals in the Tarangire-Manyara Ecosystem.
- From June to October we stay in the Tarangire area. The Tarangire River, that is located inside the Tarangire National Park, is a permanent source of water with wildlife including large herds of Elephant migrating into this area .
- In the Serengeti, we follow The Great Migration where over 2 million wildebeest and thousands of Zebra move roughly in a clockwise direction
throughout the year.
- In June we spend 3 nights in the Central Serengeti, from July to October we spend one night in the Central Serengeti and two nights in the Northern Serengeti.
- We visit the Ngorongoro Crater and stay at a lodge overlooking the crater rim.
This is a private safari and therefore can be tailor-made to suit.
Planning on travelling November to March? Check out our Wings Over Tanzania November to March Safari
Tour Name: Wings Over Tanzania (Jun - Oct) - Comfort
Duration: 8 days
Touring Style: Private Safari
Grade: Comfortable Camps & Lodges
Local Payment? No
Starts: Kilimanjaro International Airport
Ends: Kilimanjaro International Airport
Includes: As per the detailed itinerary
4WD Landscuier Safari Vehicle with pop-pp viewing hatch, Local planes (Cessna Caravan or similar)
- Private airport transfers from Kilimanjaro International Airport return
- Transportation in a private 4WD Toyota Landcruiser Safari Vehicle with an English Speaking Guide (1 guide from
- Manyara to Manyara & 1 guide in the Serengeti)
- Meals and accommodation as described in the itinerary
- Water, tea and coffee in the safari vehicle
- All entrance, park and conservation fees
- Scheduled flights from Arusha to Kuro (Tarangire), Manyara to Serengeti & Serengeti to Arusha.
- Per person Based on two people travelling twin share.
- Contact us for single supplement rates.
- Discounts apply for groups of 6 travellers and children aged 4-11 years sharing a triple room with two adults.
from: NZ$8,140 per person
from: NZ$8520 per person