Get Off-The-Beaten Track on this Camping Safari through Zambia & Malawi
An amazing adventure that includes canoeing on the Lower Zambezi, game walks and drives in South Luangwa National Park and discovering the islands, bays and coves of Lake Malawi by boat.
Tour Name: Zambia & Malawi Trail - Camping
Duration: 12 days
Touring Style: Small Group
Grade: Camping - Adventure
Local Payment? Yes. US$300pp payable on Day 1 of your safari
Starts: Livingstone, Zambia
Ends: Lilongwe, Malawi
Includes: Entrance fees, use of camping equipment (except sleeping bag/pillow), transport in safari truck/minibus & 4WD, meals as per itinerary, professional guides
9 nights on safari designated campsites, in national parks and towns. Campsites have hot showers. Please note there is 1 night of wild camping when canoeing on the lower Zambezi. 1 nights lodge in Petauke, with twin bedrooms with en suite facilities.
- Entrance to Victoria Falls (Zambian side)
- Full day canoe safari on Lower Zambezi with local river guides
- Game walks and game drives in the South Luangwa National Park
- Island boat excursion on Lake Malawi
Valid 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2021
NZ$3,385 per person twin share + local payment of US$300
Single Supplement NZ$217
BT 20-Mar-21 31-Mar-21
BT 10-Apr-21 21-Apr-21
BT 08-May-21 19-May-21
BT 26-Jun-21 07-Jul-21
BT 24-Jul-21 04-Aug-21
BT 07-Aug-21 18-Aug-21
BT 21-Aug-21 01-Sep-21
BT 18-Sep-21 29-Sep-21
BT 16-Oct-21 27-Oct-21
BT 30-Oct-21 10-Nov-21
BT 13-Nov-21 24-Nov-21
- Bold dates are guaranteed departures, all other dates guaranteed from 4 clients.
- BT: The Zambia, Malawi Trade Route” can be combined after the “Botswana Wildside” safari to create a complete safari of Botswana, Zambia & Malawi.
Request an Information Pack or Check Availability
Not the right tour for you?
You can continue on via Mozambique, Kruger National Park & the Panorama Route back to Johannesburg on the on LM22 – Trade Route Safari. Both the LM22 and the LM12 can be combined with the BT14 Botswana Wildside – 14 days, BT13 Botswana Classic & Delta – 13 days or the BP10 Botswana Classic – 10 days