The Best of Namibia + Cape Town
Spend a full day exploring the Cape Peninsula before heading up the coast and crossing the Gariep River into Namibia. See all the sights of Namibia including Fish River Canyon and the massive dunes at Sossusvlei. The tour is rounded out with outstanding game viewing opportunities at Etosha National Park.
Tour Name: Cape to Windhoek - Camping
Duration: 14 days
Touring Style: Small Group
Grade: Camping - Adventure
Local Payment? No
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Ends: Windhoek, Namibia
Includes: Entrance fees, use of camping equipment (except sleeping bag/pillow), transport in safari truck/minibus & 4WD, meals as per itinerary, professional guides
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, Hout Bay & Boulders Beach
- Visit the rugged landscape of Cederberg
- Guided walk to see San Rock Art
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Etosha National Park
Valid 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2021
NZ$3,480 per person twin share
Single Supplement NZ$383
SAa 04-Feb-21 17-Feb-21
SAa 11-Mar-21 24-Mar-21
SAa 25-Mar-21 07-Apr-21
SAa 15-Apr-21 28-Apr-21
SAa 29-Apr-21 12-May-21
SAa 03-Jun-21 16-Jun-21
SAa 17-Jun-21 30-Jun-21
SAa 08-Jul-21 21-Jul-21
SAa 12-Aug-21 25-Aug-21
SAa 30-Sep-21 13-Oct-21
SAa 14-Oct-21 27-Oct-21
SAa 21-Oct-21 03-Nov-21
SAa 28-Oct-21 10-Nov-21
SAa 18-Nov-21 01-Dec-21
SAa 02-Dec-21 15-Dec-21
SAa 09-Dec-21 22-Dec-21
SAa 16-Dec-21 29-Dec-21
- Bold dates are guaranteed departures, all other dates guaranteed from 4 clients.
- SAa: The “Cape Town to Windhoek Safari” can be combined after select “South Africa Rainbow Route” accommodated safari departures to create a South Africa & Namibia Safari.
Find Out More or Check Availability
Not the right tour for you?
Combine this tour on selected dates with the SAa17 South Africa Rainbow Route for an accommodated safari through South Africa and Swaziland.
Extend this tour to include Botswana and Victoria Falls – see CV21 Cape to Victoria Falls Explorer for details and a full itinerary.