Colour, Spice, Chaos, Spirituality, History, Beauty, Art & Architecture – India offers travellers all of this in abundance and more.
On this special women only India tour, 10 ladies are invited to join Natasha Sinclair, owner of the boutique travel company Indafrica for 12 days of hands on workshops, sightseeing and a bit of shopping.
The perfect introduction to India, you will have the opportunity to see beyond the clichés for a unique and personal connection as well as having a lot fun along the way.
This tour is FULL for 2019. Please get in contact to register your interest for 2020.
All accommodation is of a superior and deluxe standard, extremely comfortable and well located to ensure maximum time is spent out and about rather than being trapped in the bus commuting from A to B. (4-5 stars).
- Tour Escort, Natasha Sinclair, owner of Indafrica
- 11 Nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- All group tips for guides, coach drivers and helpers, rickshaw drivers etc on the main tour.
- Hands-on Workshops & Experiences
– Making your own Block Print Fabric in Bagru
– Rajasthani Cooking Class in Jaipur
– Warli Art Workshop in Mumbai
– Bollywood Dancing Workshop in Mumbai
– Plus other local experiences as they present themselves.
- Food Experiences
– Breakfast in all the places
– Lunch at Naivediyam South Indian Restaurant
– Welcome Dinner in Delhi at Indian Accent Restaurant
– Traditional Snacks, Desserts and Drinks at our Holi Celebrations in Agra
– Lunch at The Bagh, Bharatpur
– 3 x Dinners at Dera Mandawa
– Zoroastrian (Parsi) Dinner in Mumbai
– Home hosted Marathi breakfast in Mumbai
– Dinner at Bombay Canteen in Mumbai
– Lunch after our Bollywood Dance Workshop in Mumbai
– Farewell Dinner in Mumbai at Trishna
All included lunches and dinners include non-alcoholic drinks (water, juice, sodas). Alcohol, when available, is on your own account.
- English speaking specialist cultural interpreters who are experts in their respective fields and the special experiences as detailed in the itinerary
- Monument Entrance Fees (one-time entry only) as per the detailed itinerary
- Meet, greet and assistance for all airport transfers
Land Only Price Per Person Twin Share: NZ$6585 per person twin share
Single Supplement: NZ$1825
Trip Kitty: R9000 per person (approx. NZ$185.00) paid on day one of the tour
Flight Jaipur to Mumbai (booked for the group): Approx. per person NZ$285.00 (subject to change, we book the best fare available for the group) includes additional luggage allowance – 25kg checked + 7kg carry on (normally 15kg checked + 7 kg carry on).
Early Check-in at The Lalit (per room) including breakfast: NZ$176.00
Additional Night at the Lalit (per room): NZ$308.00
Post Tour Varanasi Extension:
Request the detailed itinerary
Please send me the detailed itinerary: