Okavango Delta Private Concession, Savute, Chobe Riverfront + Victoria Falls
Optional Elephant Interaction Experience at Stanley’s Camp
View Botswana’s spectacular wildlife from water and from land in the Okavango Delta and the famed Chobe Riverfront. In between you will visit Savute, the central area of Chobe National Park that is known for its predators – lion, cheetah, leopard, hyena and wild dog and many wildlife documentaries have been filmed here.
After the excitement of your Botswanan Safari you cross the boarder to Zimbabwe to experience the magnificient beautfy of Victoria Falls.
Tour Name: Deluxe Elephant Safari
Duration: 9 days
Touring Style: Custom
Grade: Accommodated - Deluxe
Local Payment? No
Starts: Maun, Botswana
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
- Explore the Okavango Delta by mekoro (dugout canoe) and on game walks and game drives.
- Optional Elephant Interaction Experience at Stanley’s Camp Okavango Delta
- Game drives and visit ancient San rock paintings in Savute
- Game drives in Chobe National Park’s Riverfront Area
- Game & Sundowner cruise on the Chobe River
- Magnificent Victoria Falls
Valid from: 01 Jan 2019 -31 Dec 2019. Pricing varies depending on your date of travel. High Season in Botswana is July to October. Pricing can be affected by changes in exchange rates, increases in park fees or conservation levies, fuel price hikes and other circumstances beyond our control.