- Nxai Pan – impressive year-round scenery with a sharply contrasting safari experience depending on whether you visit during the dry or the green season.
- Glide through water channels in a traditional dugout canoe or spot wildlife on foot within Moremi Game Reserve.
- Exciting day and night game drives and the option of more water-based activities while you are staying on Private Concession deep in the Okavango Delta.
- Game drives and wildlife cruises in the famed riverfront area of Chobe National Park.
- Visit Victoria Falls, the seventh wonder of the world.
This is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit. You can additional nights, safari locations and the itinerary can be reversed. Please contact us.
Tour Name: Botswana Explorer + Vic Falls
Duration: 10 days
Touring Style: Custom
Grade: Accommodated - Comfort
Local Payment? No
Starts: Maun, Botswana
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
- Game drives, star gazing & nature walks at Nxai Pan National Park
- Water based activities at Moremi Crossing
- Game Drives and Game Cruises at Chobe National Park
Peak Season (July – October 2018)
From NZ$9,659 per person twin share
Shoulder Season (November 2018)
From NZ$8,514 per person twin share
Green Season (December 2018 – March 2019)
From NZ $7,537 per person twin share
Peak Season (July – October 2019)
From NZ$10,961 per person twin share
Shoulder Season (April – June, November 2019)
From NZ$9,763 per person twin share
Green Season (December 2019 – March 2020)
From NZ $8,850 per person twin share
Detailed Itinerary & Tour Dates
Not the right tour for you?
Try the 8 day Botswana Highlights + Vic Falls