The Okavango Delta, Moremi, Savuti and the Chobe Riverfront offer some of the best wildlife viewing in Southern Africa and on a mobile safari you stay right in the middle of all the action.
Your camp is set up on private operator only sites within the National Parks and Reserves with only yourselves as guests. There are three different styles of camping to choose from with the most popular being our Comfort ‘glamping’ option with large spacious tents, beds, linen and ensuite bush bathroom. Download the itinerary below for more details.
Mobile safaris are the perfect option if you want outstanding game viewing and a chance to get away from it all. Unlike staying in lodges, there are no timetables for game drives and meals, giving you maximum time to experience all the wonders of the African bush.
This is a suggested itinerary and it can be customised to include stays in lodges, extended to include Victoria Falls i neighbouring Zimbabwe/Zambia.
Tour Name: Best of Botswana
Duration: 9 days
Touring Style: Custom, Family
Grade: Camping - Mobile
Local Payment? No
Starts: Maun, Botswana
Ends: Kasane, Botswana
Includes: Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
- A true ‘bush experience’, there are no detailed timetables and it is a chance to really get away from it all.
- Outstanding wildlife viewing in the Okavango Delta, Khwai, Moremi, Savuti and Chobe.
- The company and knowledge of a qualified and experienced guide for the duration of your safari.
- Sitting around the camp fire each evening and really absorbing the sounds and the stories of the bush.
Valid 01/04/2018 -30/03/2019
Per person twin share
Mobile Camping – Comfort
from NZ$9,040 (min 2 people)
Family Tent – Comfort
Adult from NZ$9,040
Child (<12 yrs) from NZ$4,540
Mobile Camping – Affordable
from NZ$5,345 (min 6 people)*
Mobile Camping – Adventure
from NZ$4,075 (min 6 people)*
* min 6 people required for a private departure. Additional surcharge applies for private departures of 2-5 people.