Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Resere/Khwai, Chobe Riverfront + Vic Falls
(Optional 2 night extension to the Central Kalahari)
Walk on islands in the Okavango Delta and glide through the narrow channels in a traditional dugout canoe, led by your expert guide from the local community. From the Delta you fly to Khwai, staying on a private concession bordering Moremi Game Reserve spotting wildlife on open 4WD game drives.
Another light plane transfer and you land at the Chobe Riverfront. View the huge herds of elephants and other wildlife that come to quench their thirst at the river by land and on the water before transferring by road to the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Your safari can be enhanced with a two night extension the Central Kalahari. See another side of Botswana as you encounter desert adpated wildlife, walk with the local Bushmen and if you wish you can sleep out under the stars.
Tour Name: Authentic Botswana + Vic Falls
Duration: 8 or 10 days
Touring Style: Custom
Grade: Accommodated - Comfort
Local Payment? No
Starts: Maun, Botswana
Ends: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Includes: Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
- Guided mokoro (local dugout canoe) excursions and nature walks in the Okavango Delta
- Game Drives (including at night) in the game rich Khwai Private Game Reserve
- Game drives and wildlife cruises in the famed riverfront area of Chobe National Park.
- Visit Victoria Falls, the seventh wonder of the world.
Valid from: 01 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
Green Season (10 Jan-Mar, Dec 2019*)
From NZ $5,660
Optional 2 night ext: NZ $1,485
Shoulder Season (Apr, May, Nov 2019)
From NZ $6,469
Optional 2 night ext: NZ $1,493
High Season (Jul-Oct 2019)
From NZ $7,660
Optional 2 night ext: NZ $1,810
* Surcharge applies for travel over the Christmas/New Year period