An Affordable Botswana Accommodated Safari with Sunway Safaris
The Sunway Safaris Botswana Wild Parks Safari offers outstanding value for money in Southern Africa’s premier game viewing destination.
Included are three fantastic nights at an exclusive, not available to the public, permanent tented camp, in a private concession right next to the Khwai River. This is an amazing environment and offers an authentic Botswana game experience.
On top of this, you will visit Khama Rhino Sanctuary, the Okavango Delta, the Makgadikgadi Pans and Chobe National Park. To finish we cross the border to Zimbabwe and visit the raw power of Victoria Falls.
Tour Name: Botswana Wild Parks - Affordable
Duration: 14 days
Touring Style: Small Group - Max 12
Grade: Accommodated - Affordable
Local Payment? Yes. US$300 payable on day 1 of your safari
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
01 Jan – 31 Dec 2023
NZ$5,260 per person twin share + local payment of US$300
Single Supplement NZ$1,072
Tour Dates 2023
- Bold dates are guaranteed departures; all other dates are guaranteed from 4 clients.
- It is possible to start this tour on Day 2 in Maun, Botswana. Please see (BTa13) Botswana Wild Parks (Maun Start) for details and pricing.
- NBa: These tours can be combined with the (NBa15) Namibia & Zambezi 15 day Accommodated Safari to create an awesome safari that visits the highlights of Botswana & Namibia.
- Live availability can be viewed on the Sunway Safaris website. Indafrica will manage your booking as the Sunway’s New Zealand GSA office.
10-Sep-23 23-Sep-23 NBa
17-Sep-23 30-Sep-23 NBa
01-Oct-23 14-Oct-23 NBa
08-Oct-23 21-Oct-23 NBa
15-Oct-23 28-Oct-23 NBa
22-Oct-23 04-Nov-23 NBa
29-Oct-23 11-Nov-23 NBa
26-Nov-23 09-Dec-23 NBa
10-Dec-23 23-Dec-23 NBa
01 Jan – 31 Dec 2024
NZD 5,655 per person twin share + local payment of US$ 300
Single supplement: NZD 1,472 per person
Tour Dates 2024
- Live availability can be viewed on the Sunway Safaris website. Indafrica will manage your booking as Sunway’s New Zealand GSA office.
- Bold dates are guaranteed departures; all other dates are guaranteed from 4 clients
28-Jan-24 10-Feb-24 NBa
03-Mar-24 16-Mar-24 NBa
17-Mar-24 30-Mar-24 NBa
05-May-24 18-May-24 NBa
02-Jun-24 15-Jun-24 NBa
09-Jun-24 22-Jun-24 NBa
16-Jun-24 29-Jun-24 NBa
23-Jun-24 06-Jul-24 NBa
30-Jun-24 13-Jul-24 NBa
07-Jul-24 20-Jul-24 NBa
14-Jul-24 27-Jul-24 NBa
28-Jul-24 10-Aug-24 NBa
04-Aug-24 17-Aug-24 NBa
18-Aug-24 31-Aug-24 NBa
25-Aug-24 07-Sep-24 NBa
08-Sep-24 21-Sep-24 NBa
15-Sep-24 28-Sep-24 NBa
29-Sep-24 12-Oct-24 NBa
06-Oct-24 19-Oct-24 NBa
13-Oct-24 26-Oct-24 NBa
20-Oct-24 02-Nov-24 NBa
27-Oct-24 09-Nov-24 NBa
24-Nov-24 07-Dec-24 NBa
08-Dec-24 21-Dec-24 NBa
For the majority of this safari you travel in a custom-built Sunway Safari truck with 12 forward facing seats; or (on 10% of tours) Mercedes Sprinter minibuses with 12 forward facing seats and air conditioning. For the game drives in Moremi and Chobe and the transfer into the Okavango we use open sided 4WD vehicles with local guides. See the Sunway Safaris Transport Guide for more information.
10 nights ensuite chalet, 1-night chalets with two bedrooms sharing a bathroom, 2 nights serviced camping with stretcher beds, all linen and an ensuite chemical toilet
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary – game viewing
- Okavango Delta – mokoro excursion and bush walks
- Moremi Game Reserve – 4 days game viewing in an open-sided 4WD
- Chobe National Park – 4WD game viewing and river cruise
- Victoria Falls – Sightseeing
- Meals and Activities not listed as included
- All drinks including bottled water
- Gratuities. Tipping is customary in most African countries. We provide guidelines to know who to tip and how much.
- Entry Visas
- International Flights
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance (compulsory)
THIS IS A ‘LIMITED PARTICIPATION’ SAFARI
Active participation is a crucial component of your safari experience. From carrying your own bag to assisting with loading the truck in the morning – it is all part of the adventure.
As some days may be long and start early, it is essential for everyone to contribute and ensure the smooth running of the trip. When the tour leaders provide meals, we ask that clients take turns helping with dishwashing duties (the local polers will assist in the Okavango Delta to make things easier).