A Zimbabwe Botswana Game Tracker African Safari + World-Famous Kruger National Park in South Africa
A wildlife focused safari with time divided between the game parks and reserves of South Africa, Zimbabwe & Botswana. 11 nights lodges and chalets with ensuite facilities. 2 nights twin rooms with share facilities. 2 nights at a serviced tented camp in the Okavango Delta.Experience the beauty and magnificence of South African wildlife on this 16 Day Zimbabwe Botswana Game Tracker African Safari.
Zimbabwe and Botswana Wildlife Game Tracker 16 Day Tour Details
Tour Name: Zimbabwe Botswana Game Tracker
Duration: 16 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? Yes - US$300 payable on day 1 of your safari
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Ends: Johannesburg, South Africa
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why choose this Wildlife Game tracker Safari in Botswana and Zimbabwe?
- Experience some of the best game viewing over three countries – South Africa, Zimbabwe & Botswana including Kruger, Hwange & Chobe National Parks.
- Support Rhino Conservation. Track white Rhino on foot in Matobo, Zimbabwe and stay overnight at the Khama Rhino Sanctuary in Botswana.
- Magnificent Victoria Falls. An awe inspiring visit to the falls, plus options for adventure activities and curio shopping.
- ‘Glamp’ for two nights in wilds of the Okavango Delta. Mokoro trails and bush walks with local village guides.
- Explore Great Zimbabwe. The ruins of a Black African Empire that had trading links that stretched through to India, Persia and China from the 11th to 15th centuries.
- Enjoy the vista from ‘World View’ the final resting place of Cecil John Rhodes and discover ancient rock art in the hills of the Matopos.
Valid: 01 Jan -31 Dec 18
NZ$3780 per person twin share + local payment US$300
Single Supplement NZ$1073