Explore the diversity of the less travelled countries of Zambia & Malawi.
With it’s mix of accommodation and camping, this is one of our more adventurous safaris. It is not for the faint-hearted and you will need to have some patience and flexibility as the travelling (due to road conditions) can be slow and some nights the accommodation is more basic.
However the adventure is worth the rewards with amazing scenery and fantastic highlights including paddling down the Zambezi, outstanding game viewing in South Luangwa, Kuti and Liwonde, Malawi’s highlands and of course the magnificent Lake Malawi.
Tour Name: Zimbabwe & Malawi Livingstone Trail
Duration: 16 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated Safari (3-4 star) & Camping
Local Payment? Yes US$300 payable on day 1 of your safari
Starts: Livingstone, Zambia
Ends: Lilongwe, Malawi
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
- Entrance to see Victoria Falls
- Canoe Safari on the Zambezi River
- South Luangwa , 1x game walk & 2x open 4WD game drives
- Kuti Wildlife Reserve game drive in the tour vehicle
- Tea Plantation Tour
- Guided day walk on the slopes of Mulanje Massif
- Liwonde Game Reserve – boat cruise and game drives in the tour vehicle
- Lake Malawi – boat transfers, kayaking and snorkelling gear
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$4180 per person twin share + local payment US$300
Single Supplement NZ$708