Culture, Wildlife and the Indian Ocean
On this wonderful 6 day safari tour, you will get off the well-beaten track. On your exploration from the foothills of majestic Mt Kilimanjaro to the Indian Ocean you will witness a fantastic medley of landscapes, cultures, history, underwater worlds and game.
It is the perfect tour to combine with the popular northern wildlife safari circuit for a more varied adventure or for second time visitors wanting to see another side of Tanzania.
Tour Name: Tanzania Mountains & Sea Lodge Safari
Duration: 6 days
Touring Style: Small Group Tour (min 2, max 7 per vehicle)
Grade: Accommodated Safari
Local Payment? No
Starts: most Fridays in Arusha, Tanzania
Ends: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Includes: Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why book this safari?
- Spectacular scenery from mountain foothills to waterfalls, plantations and forests.
- Village walks to meet the local people and learn about their culture, history and lives today.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches and swim in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Traditional wooden dhow trip and snorkelling to explore an underwater world of colourful corals and fish.
- Saadani National Park, Tanzania’s only national park bordering the Indian Ocean, home of 4 or the big 5.
4×4 Safari Vehicle (Toyota Landcruiser or similar). Each guest will enjoy a window seat and during game drives the roof will open, ensuring unspoiled views.
Departure dates between: (departs most Fridays)
05 Jan -28 Dec 2018
Twin from: NZ$3177 per person
Single from: NZ$3328 per person