Experience the magnificence of the Victoria Falls and all the highlights of Namibia.
Namibia is a photographers dream of stunning landscapes with a side of wildlife and culture. The “Caprivi” a narrow strip of land sandwiched between Botswana, Zambia and Angola is green oasis, rich with wildlife as are the waterholes of Etosha National Park., the ‘ great white place of dry water.”
However it is the vast sweeping desert landscapes and towering sand dunes that at the heart of any Namibian safari – it truly is a land of Endless Horizons.
Tour Name: Nambia & Zambezi
Duration: 15 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodation (2-3 star)
Local Payment? Yes - ZAR1400 payable on Day 1
Starts: Livingstone, Zambia
Ends: Windhoek, Namibia
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why choose this safari?
- Covers all the highlights of Namibia & the Zambezi Region (also known as the Caprivi) at a value for money price.
- Outstanding game viewing opportunities particularly in the Caprivi and Etosha.
- Experience the beautiful desert landscapes of Namibia.
- Stay in the Ugab area of Brandberg, home to rare desert Elephants, petrified forests and the White Lady rock paintings.
- See the magnificent Victoria Falls. Options for adventure activities here and in Swakopmund, Namibia’s coastal adventure hub.
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$3855 per person twin share + local payment of ZAR1400
Single Supplement NZ$1020
Detailed Itinerary & Tour Dates
Selected dates can be joined after the 14 day BTa14 Botswana Wild Parks Accommodated Safari for an in depth 29 day tour of Botswana and Namibia.
Alternatively continue on to the Kalahari, Okavango Delta, Makgadikgadi Pans & Chobe National Park on a circular 21 day Livingstone to Livingstone safari. See NBa21 Namibia & Botswana Southern Circle for full details.