World Famous Kruger National Park + the Best of Zimbabwe
A wildlife focused safari focused on northern (and less crowded) Kruger National Park and includes the very special experience of tracking White Rhino on foot in Zimbabwe’s Matobos National Park.
Tour Name: Sunway Safaris Kruger & Zimbabwe - 10 days
Duration: 10 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? Yes - US$300 payable on day 1 of your safari
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why choose this safari?
- Experience some of the best game viewing in South Africa and Zimbabwe
- Support Rhino Conservation though our activity of tracking white Rhino on foot in Matobo, Zimbabwe.
- Magnificent Victoria Falls. An awe inspiring visit to the falls, plus options for adventure activities and curio shopping.
- Explore Great Zimbabwe. The ruins of a Black African Empire that had trading links that stretched through to India, Persia and China from the 11th to 15th centuries.
- Enjoy the vista from ‘World View’ the final resting place of Cecil John Rhodes and discover ancient rock art in the hills of the Matopos.
Day 1-2: Tour starts 6.30am Johannesburg – Kruger NPZBa16 & ZB16 Tour Map
Day 3: Great Zimbabwe
Day 4-5: Matobo NP
Day 6-7: Hwange NP
Day 8-9: Victoria Falls
Day 10: Tour ends 8.00am Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2017
NZ$2755 per person twin share + local payment US$200
Single Supplement NZ$504
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$2970 per person twin share + local payment US$200
Single Supplement NZ$513