Explore Namibia, the wonderful country of starkly contrasting landscapes
Starting from Cape Town, and heading up the coast we visit the massive rock wilderness of Cedarberg before crossing the Gariep River into Namibia. Be overshadowed by the massive dunes of the Namib Desert and enjoy game drives in Etosha National Park before ending your safari in Namibia’s capital Windhoek.
Tour Name: Cape to Namibia
Duration: 13 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? No
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Ends: Windhoek, Namibia
Includes: Entrance fees, transport, accommodation, meals as per itinerary, professional guides
Why choose this safari?
- Fantastic option that combines Cape Town with the best of Namibia
- Explore the massive rock wilderness of the Cederberg on foot.
- Swim or canoe (optional extra) in the quiet and beautiful Gariep River
- Watch the sunset over Fish River Canyon – the world’s second largest.
- Climb the towering dunes of the Namib Desert and explore Sesriem Canyon.
- Visit colonial Swakopmund, Namibia’s seaside adventure capital.
- Games Drives in Etosha National Park.
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$3670 per person twin share
Single Supplement NZ$754
Detailed Itinerary & Tour Dates
Combine this tour with the SAa17 Rainbow Route Safari for an in depth safari of South Africa and Namibia.
There is the option to end this safari in Windhoek on the morning of Day 13 for a CWa13 Cape to Windhoek Desert Safari