Botswana is the ultimate destination for wildlife lovers in Southern Africa and Sunway Safaris offers one of the most affordable accommodated safaris to this often very expensive destination.
You will be assured of fabulous wildlife sightings the game drives, game cruise and walks included in this safari plus experiencing the raw power and beauty of Victoria Falls.
Tour Name: Botswana Wild Parks (Maun Start)
Duration: 13 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? Yes US$300 payable on day 1 of your safari
Starts: Maun, Botswana
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why choose this safari?
- An affordable accommodated safari with outstanding game viewing in Botswana’s National Parks, Reserves and Private Concessions.
- ‘Glamp’ for two nights in wilds of the Okavango Delta. Mokoro trails and bush walks with local village guides.
- Stay in an exclusive bushlodge on a Private Concession.
- Victoria Falls. View the magnificence of the Falls & choose from one many adventure activities on offer or curio shop.
- Selected dates can be combined with the NBa15 from Livingstone (Zambia) to Windhoek Namibia. This safari includes all the highlights of Northern Namibia including The Caprivi Strip & Etosha National Park plus Namib Desert. You will receive a 5% repeat traveller discount on the NBa15 if you book this safari in conjunction with the BTa13.
- You have the option of joining this safari in Johannesburg the day before and including an overnight stay at Khama Rhino Sanctuary see BTa14 Botswana Wild Parks (Joberg Start) for more information.
Safari Truck/Mercedes Sprinter, 4WD Landcruiser for transfer to the Okavango Delta and all Game Drives in Moremi and Chobe. Mokoro
For 10 nights, you will stay in small and intimate lodges and permanent tented camps with en-suite facilities.
For two nights, we “glamp” in a wild tented camp in the Okavango Delta. Each tent is set up with twin camp beds with linen and an ensuite chemical toilet. There is a shared bucket shower tent with hot water that heated on the camp fire.
- Okavango Delta – mokoro excursion and bush walks with local guides
- Moremi Game Reserve/Khwai Private Game Reserve – 4 days, 4WD game viewing (morning and afternoon game drives)
- Makgadikgadi Pans Visit
- Chobe National Park – morning 4WD game drive and river cruise
- Victoria Falls Visit (Zimbabwe side)
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$4075 per person twin share + local payment US$300
Single Supplement NZ$1469
Detailed Itinerary & Tour Dates
Find Out More or Check Availability