See the best on this affordable South Africa Rainbow Route Safari
The Rainbow Route is an overview tour of South Africa including neighbouring Kingdom of Swaziland. The tour covers many highlights with a strong focus on the national parks. This diverse country is explored over great distances that may involve long days on the road, generally followed by a full day to experience the area.
Tour Name: South Africa & Swaziland Rainbow Route
Duration: 17 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? No
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Ends: Cape Town, South Africa
Includes: Entrance Fees, Transport in minibus/safari truck, accommodation, meals as per itinerary, professional guides, game drives, guided walks
Why choose this South Africa Rainbow Route Safari?
- A perfect overview tour and safari through South Africa and Swaziland.
- Game drives in Kruger National Park, Mkuzi Game Reserve and Addo Elephant National Park
- Visit to a local Zulu village. Part of an initiative to ensure the local community sees the benefits of tourism and conservation.
- Land based whale watching from June to November
- Fabulous scenic walks in Swaziland, the Drakensberg, Tsistikamma and climb the iconic Table Mountain.
- Cape Town – South Africa’s Mother City
14 nights small lodges and guest houses, 2 nights in self catering chalet with shared facilities
- Kruger National Park – game viewing
- Mhkuze Game Reserve – guided walk
- Visit Addo Elephant National Park
- Climb Table Mountain
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$3310 per person twin share
Single Supplement NZ$840
Detailed Itinerary & Tour Dates
Combine this tour with the CVa21 – Cape to Victoria Falls Grand Explorer for a circular safari of Southern Africa.
Combine this tour with CWa13 – Cape to Namibia and include all highlights of Namibia – from Sossusvlei to Etosha National Park and everything in between.