Best of Namibia and Botswana African Safari + Victoria Falls
The accommodated version of our popular Namibia and Botswana Desert & Delta Safari. With shorter travelling days than a traditional Cape to Victoria Falls safari, the itinerary covers an exciting mix of wildlife, culture and stunning landscapes.Experience the southern circle on the Namibia and Botswana Southern Circle Safari
Tour Name: Namibia & Botswana Southern Circle
Duration: 21 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? Yes - ZAR2000 payable on day 1 of your safari
Starts: Livingstone, Zambia
Ends: Livingstone, Zambia
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why Choose This Safari?
- Covers all the highlights of both Namibia & Botswana at a value for money price.
- Outstanding game viewing opportunities particularly in the Caprivi, Etosha, Okavango Delta & Chobe.
- Experience the beautiful desert landscapes of Namibia
- ‘Glamp’ for two nights in wilds of the Okavango Delta. Mokoro trails and bush walks with local village guides.
- San Bushmen Experience in the Kalahari. Learn how these incredible people survive in a desert environment.
- See the magnificent Victoria Falls. Options for adventure activities here and in Swakopmund, Namibia’s coastal adventure hub.
- Don’t have 21 days? There is an option to joining this safari for the first 15 days from Livingstone to Windhoek for a Namibia & Zambezi Safari
18 nights en suite accommodation in small lodges (includes permanent tented lodges). 2 nights tented camp in the Okavango. Each tent has twin camp beds with linen and en suite chemical toilet. Shared bucket shower tent with hot water off the fire.
- Entrance to Victoria Falls (Zambian side)
- Kwando River boat cruise
- Mahango Game Reserve Game Drive
- Estosha National Park 2x full day game drives
- Brandberg, entrance to the Petrified Forest and walk with a local guide to view the White Lady rock painting
- Cape Cross Seal Colony
- Sesriem Canyon and walk to Sossusvlei
- Walk with a San Bushman and translator in the Kalahari
- Transfer into the Okvango Delta by 4WD & Mekoro (local dugout canoe), morning and afternoon game walks with our local guides
- Visit to Makgadikgadi Pans
- Chobe National Park – sunset game viewing river cruise
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$4995 per person twin share + local payment ZAR2000
Single Supplement NZ$1276