Wildlife and wetlands of Zululand, magnificent beaches, snorkelling, diving, fishing, sun, sea and sand…. a tropical paradise tour that includes a bush walk in Swaziland and game viewing in Kruger National Park.
Tour Name: Mozambique & Kruger "Beach & Bush"
Duration: 14 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? None
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Ends: Johannesburg, South Africa
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why choose this safari?
- An affordable adventure travelling through South Africa, Swaziland and Mozambique
- Combines excellent game viewing with down time on the beautiful Indian Ocean coastline
- Learn about the culture of the Zulu nation
- Explore the architecture of Mozambique which is heavily influenced by Portuguese and Arabic cultures
- Easy-paced and relaxing safari for those looking for a different experience in Southern Africa
For 12 nights in twin share en suite chalets and casitas (reed chalets)
For 1 night in Bilene a variety of ensuite or two bedroom sharing a bathroom casitas (you may have an ensuite). Your tour guides will sort room allocations.
Valid: 01 Jan – 31 Dec 2018
NZ$3080 per person twin share
Single Supplement NZ$669