Colour, Spice, Chaos, Spirituality, History, Beauty, Art & Architecture – India offers travellers all of this in abundance and more.
On this special journey only 12 ladies are invited to join Natasha Sinclair, owner of the boutique travel company Indafrica for 12 days of hands on workshops, sightseeing and a bit of shopping.
The perfect introduction to India, you will have the opportunity to see beyond the clichés for a unique and personal connection as well as having a lot fun along the way.
Natasha’s tour fills every year. Book early to secure your place.
Air Conditioned Mini-Coach, Cycle & Auto Rickshaws. We fly between each location to maximise our time in each.
All accommodation is of a superior and deluxe standard, extremely comfortable and well located to ensure maximum time is spent out and about rather than being trapped in the bus commuting from A to B. (4-5 stars).
- Hands-on Workshops & Experiences
– Making your own Block Print Fabric in Bagru
– Rajasthani Cooking Class in Jaipur
– 2 x Restorative Yoga Classes in Udaipur
– Warli Art Workshop in Mumbai
– Bollywood Dancing Workshop in Mumbai
– Plus other local experiences as they present themselves.
- Food Experiences
– Welcome Dinner in Delhi at Indian Accent Restaurant (fine-dining, contemporary Indian) on 14 October
– Dinner in Delhi at a Himalayan Restaurant on 15 October
– Rajasthani and North Indian street foods on our Bazaar Walk in Jaipur
– Dinner at Dera Mandawa sampling a variety delicious home-style Rajasthani cuisine on 17 & 18 October
– Dinner with a local family in Udaipur on 19 October
– Zoroastrian (Parsi) Dinner on 22 October
– Home hosted Marathi breakfast on 23 October
– Dinner at O Pedro on 23 October for a taste of Goa
– Farewell Dinner in Mumbai at Trishna for a taste of Konkani coastal cusisine on 24 October
Note: All dinners include non-alcoholic drinks (water, juice, sodas). Alcohol, when available, is on your own account.
- English speaking specialist cultural interpreters who are experts in their respective fields and the special experiences as detailed in the itinerary
- Monument Entrance Fees (one-time entry only) as per the detailed itinerary
- Meet, greet and assistance for all airport transfers
Price Per Person Twin Share: NZ$6695 per person twin share
Single Supplement: NZ$1875
Trip Kitty: R7550 per person (approx. NZ$175.00) paid on day one of the tour
Domestic Flights: Delhi-Jaipur-Udaipur- Mumbai in Economy Class (booked as a group): approx NZ$490.00 (subject to change)
Early Check-in at The Lalit (per room) including breakfast: NZ$176.00
Additional Night at the Lalit (per room): NZ$308.00
Pre-Tour Options: Request a detailed itinerary for full details and pricing.
• Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Day Trip from Delhi by Train
• Khan Market Shopping Excursion
Please send me the detailed itinerary: