An Affordable Botswana Safari Accommodated Tour
A wildlife focused Affordable Botswana Wild Parks Safari with time predominately spent in Botswana, Southern Africa’s premier wildlife viewing destination…and often known for being very expensive!
However by using a range of affordable lodges – Sunway Safaris offers a fully accommodated safari that offers exceptional value for money.The Affordable Botswana Safari Tour is a great way to see the stunning Wild Parks!
Tour Name: Botswana Wild Parks
Duration: 14 days
Touring Style: Small Group (max 12) - Limited Participation
Grade: Accommodated (2-3 star)
Local Payment? Yes US$300 payable on day 1 of your safari
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Why choose this Safari?
- An affordable accommodated safari with outstanding game viewing in Botswana’s National Parks, Reserves and Private Concessions
- Supports Rhino Conservation & the local Motswana community with an overnight stay at Khama Rhino Sanctuary.
- ‘Glamp’ for two nights in wilds of the Okavango Delta. Mokoro trails and bush walks with local village guides.
- Stay in an exclusive bushlodge on a Private Concession
- Victoria Falls. View the magnificence of the Falls & choose from one many adventure activities on offer or curio shop.
- Selected dates can be combined with the NBa15 from Livingstone, Zambia to Windhoek, Namibia. This safari includes all the highlights of Northern Namibia including The Caprivi Strip & Etosha National Park plus Namib Desert.
Valid 01 Jan -31 Dec 2018
NZ$4230 per person twin share + local payment of US$300
Single Supplement NZ$1508
Detailed Itinerary & Tour Dates
Other Botswana Safari Options
BTa13 – starts on the afternoon of day 2 of the BTa14 in Maun, avoids the long drive from Johannesburg with overnight stop at Khama Rhino Sanctuary.